As the world’s leading manufacturer of safe, reliable Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) equipment, Blue1USA has the perfect storage, pumping or dispensing solution for every agricultural, construction or power generator application.
- All Blue1USA systems are engineered for use in extreme conditions and locations, which is critical for the effective handling of DEF.
- We offer storage sizes ranging from 100 to 15,000 gallons to meet virtually any off-road DEF requirement.
- Our compact, portable systems are designed for easy transport to multiple sites.
- Our larger, portable systems are engineered to reach SCR vehicles at virtually any off-road site.
- Pump and transfer systems with weights and measures options are available for every application and every vocational fleet size.
- All systems are pre-wired to meet UL-508A and CSA C22.2 electrical standards.
- The robust exterior is made of 100% composite material that will not rust, corrode, fade or warp.
- Sealed systems meet ISO 22241-3, 4 and PEI RP1100 material compatibility standards to prevent contamination of your DEF product.
When you compare all our features and benefits on the following pages we are confident you will agree that Blue1USA offers the best long-term value in the industry.
Our mini-bulk systems are designed to meet the most demanding conditions for any off-road requirement.
Blue1USA has an extensive array of dispensers and pumps that are engineered with off-road applications in mind.
For larger DEF storage and dispensing needs, our team can customize a bulk storage solution. Contact us to learn more.
Available in single, double and economy versions, our tote cabinets are designed to protect your DEF investment and provide cost-effective solutions.