Blue1USA’s Mini-bulk systems for storage and dispensing are now considered the “World’s Best DEF Equipment” for many reasons. Our cutting edge technology provides the widest range of solutions for fleet, retail, off-road and government installations with the most reliable product on the market today with literally thousands of systems installed and in operation in the United States, North America and around the world. The aesthetically pleasing glossy white exterior can be customized for warm weather or cold weather sites. Every sealed system is engineered to meet ISO 22241-3, 4 material standards and are pre-wired to conform to UL-508A and CSA C22.2 electrical specifications. Turn-key components include a robust submersible pump, filtered vent, dry-break fill coupler, audible overfill alarm, stainless steel press-fitted pipe and fittings and locking hinged roof. Our mini-bulk systems were designed and engineered to allow quick and easy installation and permitting for our customers.
Other Mini-bulk Systems features and benefits include:
- SECONDARY CONTAINMENT Protect your property from spills and overfilling with an audible overfill alarm and secondary containment lining.
- NARROW, COMPACT FOOTPRINT Our proprietary tank and system design results in the most compact footprint within the industry allowing for most convenient fuel island installation.
- BROAD RANGE OF STORAGE CAPACITY Sizes range from 500 to 5,000 gallons in all models to meet the needs of any size fleet or retail establishment.
- COMPOSITE MATERIAL EXTERIOR Durable and robust material will not rust or corrode while providing many years of safe and productive usage.
- ADJUSTABLE LEVELING FRAMES Utilizing our leveling frames instead of pouring new, expensive concrete pads means substantial savings for our customers.